1940 – it’s the height of the Blitz. A weapon of unknown origin destroys a small corner of Mayfair, and simultaneously opens a rift in space and time. For decades, UNIT have fought undetected to protect the people of Earth from the dangers it poses. Weakened and beaten back as the fracture’s multiplied out of control, they’re close to defeat.
From producers Immersive Everywhere – the creative minds behind London’s longest-running and critically acclaimed immersive theatre production, The Great Gatsby – and officially licensed by BBC Studios, Doctor Who: Time Fracture will welcome its first UNIT recruits to HQ in Spring 2021.
Earth as we know it is at stake – now is the time for you to step up and be the hero. We’ll travel to impossible places, confronting menacing monsters and ancient aliens along the way. It’s a journey across space and time to save our race, and our beautiful planet.
Immersive LDN is a COVID-19 secure venue:
* All visitors & staff must consent to a temperature test to be allowed entrance to the venue
* Once inside the venue all visitors, barring those with applicable health issues, must wear a mask or suitable face covering
* Hand sanitisation stations will be provided, audience members will be expected to stay within their social bubbles and maintain social distancing
* Food & drink may only be consumed in designated areas and all payment at the venue will be contactless
A close encounter with cosmic anarchy
Immersive experience set in the Doctor Who universe features committed actors and an impressive set but lacks plot
An interactive show that’s spectacular but muddled
This immersive ‘Doctor Who’ adventure is hardly out of this world, but it’s a fun themed night out
A shambling, tacky trip into space
A lot of wibbly wobbly timey wimey fun
Mostly a waste of time and space
Date & time
* This production is suitable for ages 8+. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
* This production will feature strobe lighting and haze effects.
**Promo codes can not be applied on this show**